Cool Your Forrestdale and increase Perth Rainfall by Planting Mature Broad Leafed Paperbark And Letting Them Grow Big
Scientists have discovered an amazing carbon capture machine that can absorb the worlds excess carbon and may reduce the global warming phenomenon as well as increase rainfall to the local area
For the most part, I sometimes think the human population is pretty dumb when it comes to global warming. We've spent the last century decimating the tree populations of the planet which are the natural absorbers of carbon dioxide.
We've covered the surface of the earths with roads, concrete, houses, buildings, and farmland to deny the tree population a place to grow and thrive and we are now starting to see the consequences.
They say the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago which is now long past. The second best time to plant a tree and nurture it to grow big and healthy is now. We sell lots of mature trees and often stock Broad Leafed Paperbark for planting in your Forrestdale garden, or parks.
Our Broad Leafed Paperbark are beautiful and grown bigger so you don't have to wait as long to enjoy them in your Forrestdale back yard.
Buy a carbon capturing machine for Forrestdale today.
Our advanced Broad Leafed Paperbark look beautiful, provide shade, cooling, habitat and happiness for all Forrestdale creatures great and small.
Why Plant and Grow Trees
- Planting a Broad Leafed Paperbark is one of the easiest and most sustainable ways to positively affect the environment. We need trees now more than ever! Communities across the state have been devastated with the loss of tens of millions of trees since population growth and smaller block sizes came to Perth. Is your suburb of Forrestdale a sea of hot tin and tile roofs or a tree oasis. Trees are our lifeline to cleaner air and a healthier environment, lower stress levels, a sense of wellbeing and more.
- Here is how trees make a difference:
- Trees improve air quality by producing oxygen. They also store carbon, offsetting harmful byproducts of fossil-fuel burning.
- Trees are carbon capturing machines. Unfortunately we are destroying these machines faster than we are making them.
- They moderate the effects of sun and wind, and they clean the air by trapping dust, pollen and other pollutants.
- Planted in the right places around buildings, trees can significantly reduce air-conditioning costs. This means less Freon, an inflammable and odourless chemical emitted from air conditioners. It is considered to have damaging effects to the ozone layer.
- Trees increase property value.
- Trees generate jobs and contribute raw materials for buildings, newspapers, books, etc.
- They are renewable, biodegradable and recyclable.
- They provide shelter and food for wildlife such as honeyeaters, mudlarks, parrots, owls, possums, and the insects they feed on.
- Trees make people feel good. Workers are more productive when they see trees along their commute routes and from their office windows.
- Landscapes that include trees help relax us, lower heart rates and reduce stress
- When you remove vegetation, it stops raining in that area. Vegetation is in symbiosis with rainfall. Encourage vegetation and you will encourage more rainfall.
- Tree transpire and so are cooling to the air around them. They make hot days more enjoyable and super hot days more bearable.
Residents of Forrestdale we ask you for the betterment of Forrestdale and Perth and the entire world. Protect, nurture and encourage more trees and you can check out Broad Leafed Paperbark on our site. Check if we have any stock by calling or messaging us.